Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some New Photos

Sam decided to take out his stitching again and has made some progress on his Janet Zickler Casey Candy Cane Santa. I think Sam wants to get him done before Christmas.

I have been working on this piece by Lynee Nicoletti. It is a Fortune Teller that my local EGA had as a program. I was very diligent for a while using it as my 12 stitch Challenge (Gay Ann Rogers' idea), but got side-tracked with my Illinois piece. But I want to finish it for our local show, so I will get back to work. I need to do one corner, the center and finish the edge. It is for my dd and she asks when it will be done. Soon...I hope.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hi Beth,

Tell Sam that we are all cheering him on so he can finish his Santa in time for Christmas!

Please also tell Sam to keep an eye on my blog as I want to finish "Uncle Sam" by Christmas. Or at least a large part of him. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow