Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This Year's Christmas Ornaments

I finally finished these three ornaments for my tree.  Two were supposed to be pins, but I don't wear pins.
All are Mill Hill bead kits.  Holiday Tree Snow Charmer is the snowman.  Next is  Kris Kringle and then my favorite, Joyful Angel.

I, like a crazy woman, joined the Crazy January 2012 challenge.  The idea is to start 15 new projects on the first 15 days of January.  Hey!  I could have  done 31  new projects!  But when I finished these three Mill Hill projects, it made me realize that this challenge is not so crazy.  I do finish things and I have gotten close to 15 done this year.  (I don't count things as done until they are framed or finished into something. That is why I haven't listed my Promise of a Mystery as finished yet.)  I may have to change my definition of finished for this challenge, but we shall see.  I hope to list them on a sidebar today.

1 comment:

NCPat said...

How cute! Beth, when I have finished stitching them, I count them then! LOL, Sometimes the framing has to wait a bit!