Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jean Hilton Stitches

I forgot to rotate this before I posted...So sorry!  I have been stitching although I haven't posted in a bit.  As you can see Softly Feathered is almost done.  A few more Jean Hilton stitches down the center, a few beads and off she goes to be critiqued.  Then I must pull out Spring Splendor.  I am getting very behind on it.

I remember when Cynthia of Cyn Stitches stopped posting.  She said she could stitch or she could post.  Why?  Teenagers.  I thought, surely not.  I can post, stitch and deal with teenagers.  HA!  Pride goeth before the fall.  So if you don't hear from me for a bit, I am busy with a teenager.

5 comments:

Nancy L said...

It's really lovely! This is the only one I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing it's progress.

NCPat said...

Lovely! I hope you do keep posting!!

Linda said...

Great progress. A monthly update is better than none. Post when you can.

Linda

Cyn said...

Hi Beth,

LOL!!!

Yes, it can be a challenge trying to fit everything in when raising the kids. You think the early years are busy and then you hit the teens!

I've been reading your posts. Just not commenting. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Cyn said...

Hi,

Again...

Softly Feathered is looking wonderful!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow