Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

First, Happy 4th of July everyone!  It is a beautiful day where I live and I just got back from a 10K Firecracker Run!  Can you tell I am hyper?  Anyway, it was great fun and I recommend doing a race, even if you are slow like me.  It is good to get out and move! 

Here is the scissor's case that goes with the chicken.  Do you see my mistake?  I need to do a little reverse stitching before this is done.  Then it is on to the scissor's fob! When I get all the stitching done, I will put everything together.  Here is my question: does it count as one finish for my Crazy January Challenge or do I count each piece?  I am so behind, I think I will count each one.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Teresa S. said...

Your scissors case and the chicken are adorable.

Good for you doing a 10K!