Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hardly Any Progress

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit.  Life has been busy, as usual.  I did not get as much done on Elizabeth as I hoped, but I did stitch a little on her. For those who want to know: Elizabeth was a kit offered by Gay Ann Rogers through the Shining Needle Society.  I don't think she is offering the pattern or the kit anymore.  The problem is the pearl beads, I do believe.  Gay Ann said she had a difficult time finding ones to make her kits.  Also, she is in "Mail Jail" right now as she just had her big E-week sale.(Elizabeth was NOT offered.)She offers new patterns for sale at various times, but E-week is when she offers some of her older patterns.  Why does she only sell her patterns at that time and not all of them?  Because she also needs some time to stitch.Gay Ann's Home Page should take you to her home page.  There should also be a link to join the Shining Needle Society from there or you can email Kate Gaunt: KateGaunt@aol.com .  None of the patterns are still for sale on the web page, but it would give you an idea of what Gay Ann offers.  (She has hinted that she may do Catherine the Great....) I have no financial interest in Gay Ann's sales, but I do have a lot of her patterns and kits!  
My beaded ornaments are coming along, but I have added two more that I need to do.  A friend was having trouble with the instructions and I offered to make them for her.  I was at a stitching meeting and several other ladies offered regrets that they had not bought the kit so I could make theirs too.  Ha!  I am crazy, but not that crazy!!!   I will try to get a few done and post a photo.

No comments: