Friday, January 31, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
This piece has been difficult for me to count. When I put the center Jessicas in I realized the couching was incorrect on three of the legs. So they had to be redone. One is still wrong, but I will leave it. If I get an extension, I may go back and redo that part.
Counting issues made me decide to put the pots in and then the border. (Ro has the border put in first.) Once I get all the outlines for the pots in, I will put the border in. I am thinking of using beads for the center instead of French Knots so I will put them in later too.
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Friday, January 17, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Monday, January 6, 2014
Sunday, January 5, 2014
My mom's quilt should be back soon from the quilter. I need to get the binding cut so I can get that project done. She has been asking about it...
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
I have been peeking at blogs, but I am not always able to leave a comment. Hopefully that bug will get fixed and I will post notes again soon. I am being enticed by a sampler which I really don't need.
Decided against doing the Crazy January Challenge 2014. I got a bit done on my list, but not nearly as many as I wanted. I think I will be changing my rotations this year. The plan is to work on Elizabeth I, Ghost Dancer, a Mill Hill kit and maybe something else. I have so many large projects that need to be finished, but it drives me crazy if too many are upstairs. I am hoping that by working a little on projects that have a due date (Ghost Dancer), and giving myself to have a floating project (the something else on my list), I will get more done. We shall see.