Monday, December 1, 2014

The Beading is Progressing

I was disappointed that I did not post every day in November, but I realized too late that I could not stitch on my pilot project and Elizabeth and do my normal life.  What is a normal life anyway?  Elizabeth has returned to the basement as Christmas decorations are up.  Once I get all the pilot stitching done, she will come back up and get my attention.  My dd is disappointed that I never made myself a Christmas stocking.  I have the pattern, but where is the time?

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice progress on this piece. I always feel like I want more time to stitch. I wanted to finish Elizabeth in 2014, but even with so little left to do, I probably won't get her finished this year. Maybe we'll both finish next year!

NCPat said...

So cute! We all run out of time at this busy season so don't be too hard on yourself!

Linda said...

Looks great Beth.

Linda