Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Some New Stash

Last Saturday I went with my family to watch my ds compete in a robotics competition.  I was able to talk my dh to take me to Designers Desk in Geneva,IL  Designers Desk They are having a big sale over the next week.  I could not resist adding to my Mill Hill bead stash.  I love that store.  It is a good thing that it is just far enough away that I cannot go too often.  It is a great store with lots of canvases, cross stitch and threads. Threads!!!Don't let me get started!  If you are in the area, it is worth a stop.  Just call then first as they do close if the weather is bad.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love your new stash Beth.

Linda

Pamela said...

Nice purchases! It's good that you have something to work on in case you get snowed in - for a very long time!

chris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa F said...

I just love the new Mill Hill Owlet kits. So cute!