Thursday, January 28, 2016

Two Finishes and Some Starts

I finally finished Heirloom Stitching Sampler.  I took these terrible pictures so I could run it to the framer.




 This little owl was started January 26 and finished the 27th.  I cannot find the designer in my mess, but I used it to teach some high school teens how to stitch.

I ended up ordering AW 1662 with floss and it came in very quickly.  It is my start(cough,cough) for January 27.
The last piece is Reptiles by Escher which is a Heaven and Earth Designs.  I am going to start basting the grid on it today.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the absolutely stunning finish Beth. Looking forward to seeing your new starts.

Linda

Von said...

Finishing Heirloom Sampler is a great achievement! Congratulations!

Von said...

Finishing Heirloom Sampler is a great achievement! Congratulations!

cucki said...

Congrats my dear for such a sweet finish
I love it
Big hugs x

Teresa S. said...

Lovely, lovely finish! I am no good at hardanger and tend to leave it off. But it looks so great on your piece! Thanks for challenging me with it :)

Stitching Noni said...

Well done on your gorgeous finish! It looks absolutely gorgeous :o)
Hugs xx