Thursday, March 17, 2016

A Seam, Finally

I should have posted something green for Saint Patrick's Day, but I am not Irish and have no clue what the big deal is.  I am a more Dia de Muertos kind of gal... 
Anyway, this is my start on the crazy quilt.  I looked at all the suggestions and thought about them and even started stitching, but I could not get it to look right.  So I am stitching this feather wavy band thing.  It will need more, but I need to make sure it does my drag your eye from the tree stitched in the next square over.  I think the center needs something spectacular, but what that is, I am not sure. I hate to leave that for the last person in the round robin, but I may have to.

3 comments:

Needles Everywhere said...

I love the cray quilt! Perhaps one day I will give one a whirl.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree with you about the whole Irish thing! East Anglia doesn't even have an hour let alone a day. Let's all remember Boudicca and her Iceni rebellion against the Romans LOL

The crazy quilt is looking good. I'm feeling a peacock vibe? Even though you are using reds.

Heather said...

Those petals are fantastic!