Thursday, October 5, 2017

A Little Procrastination

I should be working on my presentation for the local guild. I should also weed my garden, clean the basement and exercise.
I did exercise this morning. Does that make it better?
I love this project. I find stitching it relaxing. My tension is off, and my eyelets are not even. Ask me if I care.....I LOVE THIS PIECE!
I have made it around the inside of all the squares and am doing the second round where it is needed.

I hope to show you photos tomorrow of all my new dyed fabric. Well, maybe Monday as it takes me forever to rinse them. And I am busy procrastinating...

3 comments:

Linda said...

Looks great Beth.

Linda

Tiffstitch said...

It's beautiful! No wonder you love it. Can't wait to see your fabric.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work! It's called pro-craft-inating, when you craft instead of doing other stuff!