Friday, December 29, 2017

Finish!

He is beaded and ready to add to the rest of the nativity. I still have two more Magi to go before I can call this set done.I am seriously thinking of trying to get them done in January/February so I can work on another project with a clear conscience. I do need to start on Tall-Year Squared for my local EGA. And Drawn Thread Sampler is "due" in March.....
I am going to link this to Heather's blog at Stitching Lotus 
This is for the 2017 Small SAL.
She is holding another Small SAL for 2018 that you can join HERE 

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Great finish!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

He is gorgeous and I think stitching the other two right now is a great idea, you've got until Epiphany!

Mary said...

Congratulations! Your finish is beautiful.

Mary's Thread said...

This is such a beautiful design! I have it too-have to prioritize it, so pretty!

Leonore Winterer said...

He looks great, truely regal with all those beads! I think you should be able to finish the other two quickly if you focus on them.

Margie May said...

What a great design and the colours are stunning.